International Transfers. Information collected on this Website may be stored and processed in India or any other country in which Jewelove™ or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities and by using this Website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. By using the Website and providing personal information to us, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Be advised that personal information may be made available, without your knowledge, to the Indian government or its agencies, or those of governments in any other country where we or our service providers store or process personal information, under a lawful order made in that country.
Collection and Use of Information
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
· Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request,
· Confirm and track your order,
· Respond to your inquiries and requests,
· Compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy,
· Prevent and detect fraud or abuse,
· Improve our Website, service, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience,
· Identify your product and service preferences,
· Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior, and
· Contact you (via email, postal mail, chat or telephone) regarding products and services (of Jewelove™ or our partners) that we believe may be of interest to you.
Personal Information that we May Share with Others
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal information with trusted partners.
· Special Events: If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes), Jewelove™ may share your personal information with those organizations participating in the applicable event. Unless we tell you otherwise in connection with a special event, these third parties do not use your information for any other purpose other than to manage the event. We may authorize trusted partners to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
· Partners: Jewelove™ may provide information to carefully selected partners. In such cases, we might share and/or cross-reference information, including personal information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you, such as financing services for purchasing Jewelove™ products.
· Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: We may, and you authorize us to use and disclose any information, including personal information: (1) we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (2) in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law; (3) to other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction; and (4) to enforce any agreement we have with you.
· Business Transfer: Your personal information may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
Anonymous Information. We may create anonymous records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use these records for internal purposes, such as analyzing usage patterns so that we may enhance our services, and we also reserve the right to use and disclose any information in such records at our discretion.
Comments. We value your comments, feedback, testimonials, etc., which help us improve our website, products, and services. By making such submissions to us, you assign your rights in the submissions to us, as described in the "Submissions" section of our Terms and Conditions page.
Other Uses of Your Information
IP Address. When you visit our Website, Jewelove™ collects your IP address to, among other things, help diagnose problems with its server, administer and tune the operation of its Website, analyze trends, track traffic patterns, gather demographic information for aggregate use, fraud prevention, and track the date and duration of each session within our Website. Your IP address may also be used in combination with your personal information to prevent fraud or abuse, customize your shopping experience, improve our website, customer service, products, and promotional efforts, and to understand your preferences, patterns and interests.
Data Collection Devices, such as Cookies and Web Beacons. In some instances, Jewelove™ may collect data through cookies, web logs, web beacons (also known as pixel gifs or action tags) and other monitoring technologies to enhance your browsing and shopping experience on our website. "Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive to collect information about your activities on our website. Web beacons are small strings of code placed on a web page or within an email for the purpose of transferring information.
Children under 13
Jewelove™ does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems.
Jewelove™ is committed to the protection of the personally identifiable information that you share with us. When transfer sensitive personal information (for example, credit card information) is transferred over the Internet, it is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Our shopping cart service is SSL certified. While we strive to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
If the personally identifiable information Jewelove™ has gathered from you changes or you would like to access, correct, or delete such information, we will gladly provide you access to, correct, or delete (to the extent allowed by law) any personal information we have collected about you. To request access to, a correction to, or deletion of your personal information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +91-9828012999.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to continue to hear from us.
To opt out of receiving email promotions that we send you: (1) select "unsubscribe" on our subscription status page and enter the requested information or follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of our promotional emails; or (2) write to Customer Service at Jewelove™, KhushSam Jewellers Pvt. Ltd. 19, Uniyara Garden, M. D. Road, Jaipur – 302004, India (a "postal request"). To opt out of telephone promotions, you can tell us when we call you or you can send us a postal request. To opt out of postal mail promotions, please send us a postal request.
Opting out of communication with us does not affect our communications with you via telephone or email related to your orders with Jewelove™ or services you request with Jewelove™. It also does not affect our use of your non-personally identifiable information.